Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012

Crimson Crown by Cinda Williams

Where can I start ? I have waited for so long for that book and finally it was there.
I loved the first part at least until Raisa agreed to marry Han and then it all went so wrong again.
Han is captured and Raisa thinks he is plotting with the Bayar to kill her. I literally saw the pieces of the puzzle fall together. Mrs Williams did an amazingly detailed job. I liked how Raisa matured from the insecure teenager to a queen worth following not just because of lineage or her bloodline because a big part of the book is about parentage.
A fire breaks up in the city (Rag Market) and instead of fleeing to safety the queen helped others to put the fire out. And Han cynical Han who always wanted power and world domination was ready to give it all up for Raisa. It is always so much more beautiful when a cynic falls than an trusting person.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen